We are the WARD family. We love to be together and have FUN! This blog is a place where we document our coming, goings, and many crazy adventures in this huge adventure we call LIFE.

Monday, November 4, 2019

Smithsonian Art and Portrait Museum


National Portrait Museum - this was a treasure to find.  We just kind of stumbled into the museum having an hour or 2 to burn before we had to head back to the Airbnb and head to the airport.  This museum was full of portraits and a little plaque next to it telling you about the person.  I felt like I went back into history and met all these people!!  People I have studied or learned about and now I get to see a "picture" of them!  How fun is this...I would have loved to stay here all day, but unfortunately, we ran out of time...we ran upstairs and looked at the presidential portraits before we left...each president of the United states was there!  

 










No comments:

Post a Comment